jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

A TRIP TO THE JENNI’S FARM

Hello my name is Jaime Andres, I am studying Industrial Engineering in the Icesi University and I making this blog to talk about of my better that I had with my mom. This trip was a single trip because this place had no beach or snow or anything interesting how others places, but in that place, I enjoyed too much.

This place was the Jenny’s Farm and it is located on the Dagua way, This Farm don’t have many animals, only had cows and one dog. But this farm was special because it grown pines that use Carton Colombia. And also, this place was away from civilization therefore not towards much noise and that was beautiful.  














In this place I learned to harvest my food and also make it, only I was with my mom 2 days (one weekend) but this experience was amazing, because in my house I don’t do that. In the Farm the Jenny’s grandmother lives there and her aunt. They showed us the farm and got our house rules, first get the daily meal, and second, to relax and enjoy to the fullest. With these instructions I started my weekend.

In the first day, we were up early for gathering corn for breakfast, and jenny's grandmother made ​​breakfast, and the food yummy wise. On the morning after of breakfast, I slipped on a mountain of many pines, which was amazing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario